Join AFCI and Drive Your Business Forward!
We help you connect with the right people in the creative arts industry to build and expand professional networks and position your company for success. We provide quality education to develop and improve your ability to run a successful craft industry business and deliver industry research to help you stay ahead of the trends and understand the industry landscape as you make critical decisions.
Become an AFCI member and:
- As a buyer member, join us for free in Phoenix, AZ on January 16-20, 2020 for Creativation. Education starts January 16.
- As a supplier member, enjoy significant price savings on floor space over non-member exhibitors. The trade show opens January 18.
Membership is by organization, not by individual so… all employees of a member company, and its subsidiaries and affiliates, can take advantage of the following AFCI member benefits:
- Our new iDiscover Chats are short, 15-minute informative and exciting inspirational talks broadcasted on our Facebook page via Facebook Live featuring top speakers and leaders sharing tips, resources and solutions for today’s business world.
- Receive a subscription to Gradient, the premier publication for the craft industry.
- Access AFCI research and stay ahead of the competition. 2016 Creative Products Size of the Industry Study in the US!
- Connect with a vast audience of manufacturers, educators, retailers, publishers, service suppliers, business owners, innovators, inventors and more!
- Take advantage of the valuable discounts available to members on office supplies, insurance, car rentals and other business services.
Please take a moment to consider all that AFCI has to offer. Learn more TODAY!