Make Valuable Connections
- Network with buyers from AC Moore, Amazon, Create and Craft, Hobby Lobby, HSN, JoAnn’s, Michaels, Overstock.com, Target, Tuesday Morning, Walmart Canada and Zulily, independent craft stores and more.
- Meet new audiences that are coming to town, including home decor and DIY retailers and emerging start-ups.
- Explore inspiring neighborhoods, inventive innovation programs, hands-on activities, education, expanded sponsorships and so much more.
- Get recognized for your original ideas, products, techniques and tools through our new awards program.
Experiences Beyond Your Booth
- Invite your customers and connect with thousands of retailers, distributors, global media outlets, bloggers, makers, trendsetters and influencers from around the globe at our networking events.
- Gain unique industry insights and advice, understand consumer trends, and listen to high-demand speakers.
What Our Exhibitors Say
"If you want to grow your business, you need to be where the action happens. And that’s at the Creativation show." - President, DreamSolutions Marketing Corp.
"As a manufacturer there is no other vehicle more beneficial than this type of event. We are able to showcase our products, bring a new brand/product to market, educate the industry professionals on the 'best practices' of the products, and create a community around the love of artistic expression." - Director of Brand Strategy, Gel Press by PolyGel
"We recommend any crafting or creative arts products company to exhibit at Creativation. In addition to identifying new partners and networking with industry influencers, we have found that attending Creativation is a great opportunity to learn about new trends and develop face to face friendship and partnerships. We love working with the Creativation team and feel very much supported throughout the planning and exhibition phases of the show. We are grateful for AFCI's focus on making Creativation successful for its exhibitors/attendees and appreciate its focus on thought leadership in the creative industry space throughout the year." - Operations Director, Altenew LLC
"Creativation is a great opportunity to meet with customers from all areas of the industry in a more relaxed atmosphere. We are able to work with buyers from chains , distributors, international and independent stores in one location." - Director of Sales, Specialty Markets, Hampton Art LLC
"This was our first time exhibiting at the Creativation show however we brought with us decades of experience exhibiting in other markets. We did our job by being well prepared and the crew from the Creativation show did theirs by bringing in our new customers! Well done, Creativation show! We also appreciate that the show crew checked in frequently to make sure we had everything we need to be successful. We’ll be back." - CEO, Kit xChange by Alicia Klein
"Our main goal during Creativation was to meet stores owners , buyers & bloggers and introduce them to our products, especially our stamping ink. We had a steady stream of traffic every day of the show which resulted in new accounts and orders!" - Director of Sales, Catherine Pooler Designs