Meet in Phoenix
Phoenix isn't your typical convention city. Watch and find out why that makes it a great place to make connections - both at Creativation and on urban trails. Video Credit: Visit Phoenix
Shopping and Dining in Phoenix
In Phoenix, shopping and dining are nearly as plentiful as sunshine and cactuses. Downtown Phoenix has food truck finds for lunch and is home to more than 100 restaurants. Video Credit: Visit Phoenix
Museums and Culture in Phoenix
Tour museums and culture in Phoenix, including the world's only global collection of instruments at the Musical Instrument Museum; Taliesin West; the Heard Museum; and the Phoenix Art Museum. Video Credit: Visit Phoenix
Wellness and Relaxation in Phoenix
When it's time to unplug, unwind and relax, Phoenix offers a number of ways to replenish your body and mind. Video Credit: Visit Phoenix
Outdoor Recreation in Phoenix
Explore a seemingly endless array of hiking and biking trails, take an off-road ride through rugged desert terrain, tee it up on mountainside golf courses, or peacefully float above it all in the basket of a hot-air balloon. Video Credit: Visit Phoenix
Follow Phoenix on Social
Thinking of coming to Creativation? Tips and tools for traveling to Phoenix, AZ, USA are below. To change your language preferences, please select the ‘Languages’ option at the top of this page.
We want to make your experience at Creativation as successful as possible. If you have any questions, or need assistance, our team is here to help.
International Travel into Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
Getting Around Phoenix
Hotel: Hyatt Regency, 122 N. 2nd St., Phoenix, AZ 85004 / Sheraton Phoenix, 340 N. 3rd St., Phoenix, AZ 85004, / Renaissance, 100 N. 1st St., Phoenix, AZ 85004
Dates : January 16 – January 20, 2020
Discount Code: WC7K3
Discount Valid Dates: January 13 – January 23, 2020
Where to enter your code: To use your code simply enter it in the “DISCOUNT CODE” box on the first page of the website when making your reservations at: http://www.supershuttle.com
Discount: Your discount gives you 10% off one-way and round trip reservation made online. Discount does not apply to exclusive vans (which are already discounted).
Reservations: For special reservation questions call 1-800 BLUE VAN (800-258-3826) or customer service, available 24/7. Please note that if you call in your reservation instead of booking and paying online with your discount code, then your discount is not valid and a $3 call center fee applies.
Arrival Procedures: Enter local city information (F2 screen)
- SuperShuttle: After collecting luggage, customer must present confirmation number to the uniformed Customer Service Representative for further assistance. Curbs are staffed from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm, 7 days a week.
- Terminal 2: Customer must exit Door #8, which is at the east end of the terminal past baggage claim, and continue east to the middle island/median. Note: The shuttle check-in counter by baggage is not for SuperShuttle customers.
- Terminal 3: Exit door 8 (South Curb), Proceed to the outer curb & look for the Van Service sign.
- Terminal 4: Customer will proceed to door 8 in baggage claim and check into the SuperShuttle Customer Service Counter.
- After Hours: Call the dispatch office directly at (602) 232-4601 or contact one of our vans circulating the airport at all terminals.
- ExecuCar Meet & Greet: Guest will locate the operator
at the entrance of the baggage claim area. The operator will have a sign displaying
the guest’s name. If unable to locate operator , guest may call 601-232-4606 for
- ExecuCar Will Call: Upon arrival and after collecting
luggage, guest must call 602.232.4606 to coordinate pick up at the designated pick
- Terminals 2, 3 & 4: Passenger should follow signs to the “Courtesy
& Prearranged Transportation” designated pick up location situated on
the center island.